The aim of TES is to fully include individuals with disabilities and is dedicated to providing goods and services by eliminating barriers and improving accessibility. Our services will be delivered in a way that reflects the four guiding principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity will be considered at all times when providing our goods and services to individuals with disabilities. TES is also committed to ensuring that accessible goods and/or services are delivered in a timely manner, where reasonable accommodation can be made.
TES is committed to excellence in serving all customers including persons with disabilities and we will carry out our functions and responsibilities
- Please download the AODA Multi-Year Plan 2014 - 2021 (pdf).
- Download the Customer Service Standard Poliy document (pdf).
- Download the Integrated Accessibility Standards Policy (IASR) (pdf).
- You can also complete the AODA Customer Service Feedback Form and send it to the attention of
- Human Resources Manager
- Torbram Electric Supply
- 10 Perdue Court
- Unit 6
- Caledon, Ontario
- L7C 3M6
- Fax : (905) 495-6601
- Email : email@example.com